Security at Smooth Store
We have 5 main aspects to our security provisions here at Smooth Store, Neston.
1) Perimeter fences. Not just one but 2! Fortunately for us the piece of land we built our new warehouse on was already fenced and gated. And obviously our specific site also has aperimeter fence.
2) A Monitored Alarm System. The storage warehouse and surrounding area is covered by a professionally installed (Heswall basedHome Guard Vess) Intruder alarm system that is monitored when staff are not on site by the industry leading BTRedcare Alarm Monitoring station. In the event of an intrusion notification is sent out by landline or, if required, mobile GSM, to the monitoring station. The Police are notified in some instances, as well as the key holders.
3) We also have a CCTV system that can be viewed remotelly. This system is being added to as the layout of the Warehouse changes.
4) A Fire Detection system is also in place that links directly to the local Fire services. This is active at all times and maintained professionally.
5) The building is physically well-built. The lower section is brick-built, the upper cladding is insulated and over 100mm thick. Entrance areas have security doors and the office area also has electric roller shutters.